eCRM Strategy Consultant - Leading European Email/Digital Marketing Company
Up to £55k plus bonus and benefits
For the 3nd year running this multi-award winning company has been listed as the top supplier of email marketing software and services. Now firmly recognised as Europe's leading email / direct marketing provider with offices in multiple locations and clients across the globe. A world leader, this company's portfolio includes technology solutions, data services, creative design, program management and strategic consulting enabling large blue chip enterprises to conduct email marketing successfully. With the continued growth of ecommerce and online advertising during the recent downturn, many organisations have commissioned this company to design build and manage a complete program of email communications for both customer retention and acquisition. Providing strategic ROI-focused eCRM communications solutions and marketing automation technologies this is a great opportunity to work for an industry leader.
A leading Email Marketing and Online Communication company with offices across Europe are now looking for a motivated and hard working Email Marketing specialist to work in a very consultative and strategic role in the London office. This is an excellent opportunity experienced consultant with at least five years in online and direct marketing to work with an impressive stable of clients such as MTV, Samsung, Argos and BP to improve their email marketing campaigns. In this position you are working closely with these clients in order to optimise their marketing strategy. The focus is put on email marketing whereas many projects imply the review and analysis of all marketing activities.
- Consulting in regards to email marketing best practices and optimisation of email marketing strategy for our clients including:
- Strategic evaluation of current email marketing program and SWOT-analysis and recommendation for short and long term strategy
- Data analysis: examination of campaign data, client profile data etc. with the aim of gaining more insight into own business and consumer behaviour to pro-actively seek opportunities for improvement
- Collecting and preparing of material and best practices for email and direct marketing
- Presentation of the companies consulting services to clients
* Requires someone with good strategic acumen, innovative ideas and extensive experience in delivering winning email, eCRM, and customer retention campaigns to drive the consultancy services forward for this leading online marketing company.
* AT LEAST 5 years' experience in direct and online marketing
* MUST have experience in a consulting role or analyst role
* Strong expertise in email marketing, online marketing, eCRM and database driven direct marketing
Apply for this role today by sending me your CV via this website. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly on:
Team Manager - Digital Marketing @ PFJ
0207 612 3892 / 07730 526 788
We have a variety of search/digital roles on at present (£26k-£100k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
Please check out my profile on LinkedIn: Search for Gemma McGeary