Digital Performance Planning Manager
* This role will allow you to work across a range of performance focused accounts at this award winning Media Agency
* As a Digital Performance Manager you will take full responsibility for the development and media implementation of digital media strategies and campaigns.
* You will be client facing and establish crucial close working relationships with all clients within the group.
* Leading the collation of post campaign analysis presentations and presenting with key support from the Senior Digital Planner.
* Inspiring and motivating your team, you will be a leader.
* Leading the relationship with other departments to ensure effective cross media planning and optimisation of media strategies.
* You will be planning across direct response campaigns across multiple digital media channels.
An award winning Media Agency, built upon a culture of thought leadership, creativity and innovation, this media agency really do go the extra mile. With an exciting client base of household names, this agency is constantly setting new benchmarks. This media agency has a vibrant culture and staff receive excellent training and development.
* A proven track record in digital media planning with exposure on direct response.
* Excellent media planning skills, with the ability to combine strategic thinking delivered through a grounded understanding of media.
* Excellent understanding of digital best practise
* Good understanding of multiple digital media channels (online display, paid search, affiliate marketing, social media, emerging technologies etc)
To apply please submit your CV or contact Amanda on 0202 612 3842.
For similar opportunities in Strategy please add me on Linkedin: